Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tagged on Facebook

I was tagged on Facebook to write 25 random things about myself. It was very difficult, so I thought that I would share it here too - twice the bang for my buck. I actually liked the idea, so I am also going to do one for Brayden here, and have told Kyle to do one also - we will see how that goes...

1. I take a nap whenever I get a chance
2. I eat when I am stressed
3. I get stressed very easily
4. I actually like my job - most days
5. I really want to get my degree, but have absolutely no desire to go back to school
6. I love shopping, especially if I get a bargain
7. I chew my nails when I am bored
8. I hate wearing shoes
9. I like reality television, but not if it includes "falling in love"
10. I easily get addicted to computer games, but only if they are easy
11. I like really hot baths and showers - to the point of scalding myself
12. I love laughing at stupid things
13. I find myself very entertaining most of the time.
14. I am very easily bored
15. I refuse to eat in public by myself
16. I love gummy candies - to an obsession lately
17.My favorite movie of all time is Grease
18. I secretly miss waitressing
19. I very often have very weird and bizarre dreams
20. I talk to my mom on the phone almost every day
21. I miss my husband if I don't at least talk to him during the day
22. I love being able to make Brayden laugh
23. I only like cheap wine
24. I sing very loudly in the car
25. This is harder than I thought it would be!

Of course, after I was done, I thought of a ton of other things that I could have included, but I guess you are going to have to wait until the next time before you get to know even more about my twisted inner thoughts!

No comments: